Biocode Starter Kit includes
- Climate impact assessment with Biocode Impact for the selected product(s)
- Training course on the basics of life-cycle assessment and product carbon footprint calculation
- User training and onboarding of Biocode Impact online service
- Six months of Biocode Impact use for the selected product(s) with unlimited client users
- Instructions for Biocode’s Climate Smart product tag for responsible marketing and communication.
Get started with the kit that best serves your needs
Get started on improving your climate impact with one product
Get started on improving your climate impact with two products
Get started on improving your climate impact with three products
Become a climate smart food brand
Stakeholder demand for more accountable business is ever-increasing. Embrace the change by incorporating climate smart business practices. Transparency regarding your products’ climate impacts and actions to reduce them builds credibility and trust, enhances brand loyalty, and improves your company’s reputation. This gets reflected in the increased competitiveness of your products and, ultimately, in the growth of your company’s profitability.
Reach your climate goals
Buzzwords and pretty sustainability reports are not just enough to make a true difference and impact. Back up your climate actions with quantitative information and validate your performance improvements with data that leaves no room for interpretations. Only with real emission reductions will you achieve the climate goals set by your company.
Future-proof your business
Mitigate risks by preparing for possible future changes, such as changing legislation, compliance requirements, or financial incentives. Discover new business opportunities to create long-term shared value and to support sustainable business growth.