Are you passionate about B2B SaaS sales in new growing markets? Do you want to create a positive impact on this planet and join a dynamic technology company working on building the most reliable tool for climate-smart food to solve one of the world’s biggest challenges, rapid climate change?
We are looking for a new team member to join us as a Sales Manager.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Generate leads and manage our sales pipeline for our online services for assessing and tracking the climate impact of food products for the food and drinks industry
- Book and hold sales & demoing meetings with potential customers
- Close sales of license subscriptions for our online services
- Participate in new business development work with other functions (management, marketing and product development)
What we appreciate:
- Hands-on person with great attitude and passion for sales work
- Experience from B2B sales and start-ups, preferably SaaS and/or expertise of the food and drinks industry
- Track-record of success in new business development and growth
- Excellent presentation and communication abilities with full professional language skills in at least two European languages
What we can provide:
- Competitive compensation with base salary, results-based incentives and work benefits
- Become part of a passionate team of professionals in a fast developing field of online services for sustainability
- Influence and clearly see the results of your work on the company performance
- Gain valuable experience introducing a new sustainability related service to the market
Please send your cover letter, CV and compensation request as soon as possible or latest by 29.1.2021 to email@example.com with email subject ”Sales Manager at Biocode”. We will recruit once we find the right person.